Under Australia's universal visa system, all visitors to Australia must have a valid visa to travel to and enter Australia (other than New Zealand passport holders who will normally be granted a Special Category visa on arrival, provided they meet health and character requirements; and permanent residents of Norfolk Island who may be granted a Permanent Resident of Norfolk Island visa on arrival). For more information, see the fact sheet: www.border.gov.au/about/corporate/information/fact-sheets/17nz
Find your Visa:
If you require a written letter for your Visa application please contact the LOC at email@example.com if you require a letter to assist with your visa application. Information to be provided to the LOC:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth (Day, Month, Year. Eg. 1 September 1991)
- Role (ie: Athlete; Coach; Medical; Media etc)
- International Federation
- Country of residence
- Passport number,
- Passport issue date (Day, Month, Year. Eg. 1 September 1991)
- Passport xpiry date (Day, Month, Year. Eg. 1 September 1991).
- Arrival details (date and times and where possible Flight numbers)
- Departure details (date and times and where possible Flight numbers)
Please note visa applications can take up to 8 weeks once filed with Australian Immigration. All visa letter requests must be made by 11 July 2018. We will endeavour to provide your letter within 48hours of receiving the email.